❣Online Dating Tips: Avoid A Serial Killer❣
1. Avoid the guy with pictures in front of fancy cars, or with famous people. Ego probs!
2. Avoid the guy who has no pics at all (duh, catfish).
3. Always meet your date at the date location. Do you want him to have your address? (SERIAL KILLER!)
4. If he's staring at you intently the first date, to the point you are squirming and looking away, he's a SERIAL KILLER! Or he's in love with you. Run!
5. If his profile has grainy pictures, he's OLD or older than he says. This means he is either insecure, or dishonest.
6. If they live in Tustin, Lone Tree, Lomita.....let's be real. You're meeting someone that lives in the country or small town. I'm a city girl....hell no! Why waste your time?
7. If their profile is several, several, several paragraphs long... RED FLAG.
8. If their whole "About Me" area is in all caps, RUN!
9. Honey, cutie, baby, sexy, or several flower or heart emojis in first line of private conversation....DELETE!
10. The person who sends a message with a short paragraph....low and behold, a month later you get the same copied and paste message. . DELETE.
11. A first date who wants you to drive to him...He has a plan. One date I went on I drove 40 minutes to find out the restaurant was down the street from him. "Come over for a glass of wine". BYE, asshole.
12. If you don't have a phone number or something set up pretty quickly, you will likely never meet them....because it's your TEXTING BUDDY.
13. Always ask for a selfie as soon as you get their number so you're sure you're talking to the same person you matched with. Always talk on the phone first. It still might be a bad date, lol.
14. Never let a first date give you a ride home...because he will try very hard to come in...And, if he's a SERIAL KILLER he now has your address!
15. OR you could just give up on dating altogether and DELETE, DELETE, DELETE. (Sigh)