- "Oh,no! I can't! I just can't do it."
- "But, I know, you can. For once believe it."
- "What if they laugh? I am too afraid."
- "You worry too much", he smiled and said.
- "Are you sure that I will be free?"
- "That is upto you, if you just want to be."
You have ran too much, hidden too long.
Its now time to stop and right the wrong.
Break those walls of fear you have built.
Let yourself be released of your guilt.
Far too long, you have denied the reality.
Behind that mask, hides your true ability.
So, listen to me once, get over your fear,
I promise, you won't regret it, my dear.
Just, let it go! Let yourself go!
Don't hold back! Let yourself be free!