Are you in love with a person with above mentioned disease? What have you gotten yourself in?
1. By looks you can say they are pretty decent with sober smiles and an intelligent mouth, which is sporadically infected by effin' words.
2. They're intimidating to the extent that you can't resist blabbering sir/ma'am while referring to them.
3. Trying to reason with them is akin to making a muck of yourself, so, never open your mouth if it isn't a compliment.
And if you love them, beware:
1. They've got some really high standards set to be loved and matching those standards is like smashing a horcrux into smithereens—not impossible if you're Ron Weasley.
2. They are so full of themselves, they'll hardly notice your sweet gestures, so, don't expect retaliation.
3. They won't consider your love as love as long as you beat them in loving themselves.
4. If they compliment you, don't exalt yourself to skies; they must've simply gotten bored of getting compliments. So, for a change...
Advice, if you still love them:
Just don't give up on them.