Have you ever observed the trees that planted and left without care Actually in my point that survives all the storms and flood also faces the difficulties of society in its level more than the plants that's grown indoor . Often indoor plants and home plants get affected with small pests and entirely get demolish But these plants or trees left without care over comes all I still adore and wonder how strong their vibes would be !! Uncared things neva goes low and it proves am capable of my individual stands
When you find these trees in roads and other slum areas we never think about it even though it has so many social disturbances like deforestation , air pollution , natural calamities inspite of all this it only grows again with greenary smiles and Strong branches .. Shadows for many still! How much hard you care or work for others Your soul needs an relaxation , you have never cared it but it cared you when stood near them( trees with uncare ) Those kind gestures can never be brought by others Nature is simply awesome right?✨❇️ It never expected anything.. except you ! ❇️ These trees that's grown without care and giving care shelter to us is super cool and this nature wows my heart
anxiety's a silent drop of water penetrating the stillness of my calm mind, severing the surface with wildness and diving into it, to add up to the volume of chaos that rests dormant inside it. it charges at me like a fanatic, sending across a range of tiny ripples that die even before reaching the shore but it's enough to rattle my mental state.
and pain is like a hot spice that has lost all of its hotness, so it sits steady on the edges of my tongue waiting patiently for the crisis to arrive but it ends up not stinging me as much as it was meant to. It simply dissolves in with my inability to stir an emotion in the hot pot of the feelings i overcooked for myself.
numbness is its byproduct, a strange feeling or rather the absence of it, and it has stuck to my skin for way too long now. it all began with the collapse of a stack of intangible thoughts, starting from the least of dangerous ones to the ones that are unfavourably violent. but eventually it shaped my thought train, sushing the frightened child in me that has recently been orphaned. and as any other orphanage, it took care of me when no one bothered to.
Couldn't have had a better third pod. Thank you so much for this overwhelming gift and surprise reposts @mirakee and @writersnetwork ❤️ (67, 12) Krish adores you and will miss you both ------------
| A life without a facade |
My mother advised me to have a bigger mouth but to make some ornate filigrees as my borders so that the population of my conversation doesn't drown due to overflow, and anger accompanying can make my words dipped in sinister letters. She said that people judge by my parlances, and I should neither bring droughts nor floods. -- L i m i t a t i o n s --
My father ordered me to read about the Statue of Liberty for some motivations and applications for straight spines while walks, but warned me to transform my copper-parts to layered and steady stainless-steel crockeries. He believes that rust cannot have paints upon, and a plate can relish and make savour too. -- T o u g h n e s s --
I said to both of them that living alone can still be a priority, but wearing a facade is not. Speaking is a choice, talking an option, and being myself is an essence. My postures are my own, and being somebody else kills my existence, my breakage can only happen when I give a chance, and I do not. I said change isn't The law of nature, and my jingle is "to evolve, improve and amend" -- (R) e v o l u t i o n --
They said I do not understand the world, I said they did not understand what being myself meant to me. -- S e l f l o v e --
~S r i K r i s h n a P S | Dec 20, 2020 ___________________________________________________
The previous post is meant for farewell itself, so let's make this a nice and normal literary post :)
ALSO REFER: ornate filigrees- a metaphor for fences
We walk past the lamenting street lights under the same falling sky crashing mercilessly upon our shoulders. Dust turns to stone and time slips away beneath the red satin cloth of yesterday jangling a tambourine that bleeds our ears because we refused to choose the palette of acrylic paints that could have painted a different landscape on the canvas of destiny.
We stroll on the borderline between an ancient city in a sunsoaked desert wearing a chiseled 13th century smile and a reckless grey sea burning in its own fiery waves. Our feet stumbles or pretends to stumble on the path which repels the magnet of wreckage and we brush our shoulders, exhaling a sigh of relief. Merrily we go home worshipping the idols of hypocrisy.
1. No communication and miscommunication is going to lead you nowhere. Speak what you feel as it is. Atleast try. Misunderstandings are bound to come if you are hesitant to be there for the person.
2. You'll be loved but learn to love yourself first. If you yourself cannot love or understand you, how do you expect someone to love you? Don't be in a trance that someone will make you feel loved and you'll love yourself. So when the person leaves, you'll forget to love yourself? What if that someone doesn't come in the first place?
3. Inside you is a writer and a warrior. All of us are living stories, inhaling words and exhaling poems. Each of us is a walking war torn place and a graveyard where we bury our dreams and hopes. You're never devoid of words as long as you have thoughts and you have around 6200 thoughts daily. Writer's block is a facade, a lie. What you call writer's block is, the feeling of not possessing new ideas and fluency. How does one prevent this feeling? Read. Never stop reading.
4. No one can understand you. The only person coming closest to understanding and being there for you is YOU. How to make this practical? Meditation. Meditation is the only key. Someone who personally used to hate this, is no longer. It's helpful. Control your breaths when in a situation where you don't know what to do. Take a deep breath. Breathe out. Do this until you feel good. Smile. Then react accordingly with a calm mind.
5. Your time is yours. Don't expect motivation to come from outside. It's okay to listen to motivational speech but it's temporary until the feeling of inspiration comes from within. Divide your time. The only time you have is NOW. Note down important things to do and stick it on your wall, and stick to it. Reward yourself if you complete. Be gentle in the beginning but equally strict. Learn to prioritise.
6. I know you have vibe problems with people. The simplest thing is to make distance with them. Don't let them enter your personal space and mind. Someone must have vibe problem with you. Keep calm and forget them.
7. Maintain a diary(could be mental too).
8. Never stop writing. Never stop reading.
9. Mirakee is addictive. Mirakee is toxic. Mirakee is beneficial. Mirakee is dangerous. Doesn't everything come with pros and cons? Every invention is boon or bane based on who uses it. Limit the people with whom you share personal information. Remember how you fall in love with some characters of some novels? Augustus Waters? Theodore Finch? Hardin Scott? Hermione Granger? Mr. Darcy? You loved them, didn't you? Same happens. You'll love some words of exceptionally good writers. Then it goes away. And someone new replaces them. Learn to differ between infatuation and love and lust.
What about Severus Snape? We hated him since the beginning and in the end, we couldn't help just revere him. What about Draco Malfoy. I feel that no one is bad. Everyone tries to be bad because there's a certain coolness in being bad, they think or maybe they can't help but behave in a way that we end up hating. I agree with the fact that some people portray toxic male and female chauvinism and give rape threats. More prevalent in online platform because you can easily attire anonymity. You cannot terminate all of them. All I can advise is, block.
At most use social media for 2 hours. I know you use it more than that ;) Use it to your benefit. Filter toxicity.
10. Most things don't go as planned. Remember how people were excited at the end of 2019? Well. Are they now? No. Personally nothing went as I planned in 2020. Neither do have I any regrets, except, if only I knew how unimaginably unexpected this year would do go and that too in a good manner, I would have more lived in the moment. But that's the beauty, perhaps.
11. Death. You can neither control it nor expect when it would hit you. There'll be a physical void. And none of us can really avoid death. But the thing is, we get used to it until there's no more the void. Do you remember George floyd and Breonna taylor? This year our world lost many a great personalities, Chadwick Boseman, Diego Maradona, Kobe Bryant, Sushant Singh Rajput, Rishi Kapoor, Irrfan Khan, S.P. Balasubramaniam, Saroj Khan etc. Had we expected their death? No. That's the thing about death. We lost uncountable doctors and covid warriors. Some family members, some random people and people we knew. One day everyone is going to die. Tell the things you always wished to say to them RIGHT NOW. I'm going to die. My parents. My siblings. My friends. The vibe problem people. The people with whom I have vibe problem. People whom I admire. People I'm going to meet. You cannot apologize to one's corpse.
12. "A simple virus has brought life as we know it to a screeching halt" It has undoubtedly brought people together despite the distance. Life is short. Shorter than you can imagine. Each moment has its urgency and meaning. You need pain in your life. That doesn't mean you have to romanticise pain and cling to it. It's just that we take things for granted. One of the things being life, itself.
13. Learn to respect your parents. Doesn't mean agreeing to what they say, disregarding your interests. Just learn how to convince them. Every parent has a certain degree of expectations from his/her progeny. Oftentimes pressure from their own parents and friends and society. I think parents too should realise each child has its own needs and hidden talents.
14. Spend time with Nature. Skies and clouds, stars and moon, are Beautiful beyond point. Soothing and peace serving non living entities that's breathing, and giving you energy. Watch some good cult movies. Eat chocolate. Share emotions and feelings. Use paint therapy. Using colors is art itself. Sing. Listen songs. Close eyes. Don't judge. Don't compare. Don't pretend. Don't turn a blind eye to your problems. Don't run away from them. Face them. Make someone smile. Make yourself smile.
15. DON'T COMPARE YOURSELF. Everyone is beautiful/unique in their ways. But still people are going to be envious and show someone superior or inferior based on their perception. Some even discriminate on the basis of jobs. Every job has its importance.
16. Experiences would teach you more than facts. Sometimes prevention is better than cure. There's always room for improvement. And to imbue good things in yourself.
17. Let go of some things. For example. Bjp. Time waits for none. Not even for itself.
18. Mental health disorders exist. Accept that. It's just that in this era it's difficult to differentiate who truly possesses depression and those who are confusing pain to depression. You do not know what that person might be going through. Depression shouldn't be a taboo to talk on, but never make jokes on it. Never make fun of someone's insecurities. Depression doesn't have a particular taste. If you're around someone who you feel is going through depression, they do not need someone who talks, they need a listening ear and most of us are bad listeners. If you're someone who has depression, then talk. If it's worsening, don't shy away to meet a psychiatrist. It's not simple to do either of them, but one helpful ear and one listening heart can save a life. The only thing which I feel wrong is, we are to some extent, making depression a trend. Do not turn a blind eye. Depression isn't cool. Depression isn't a cause of death, but increases the chances of death. Death can be avoided.
19. We are fighting. Some children are fighting since their birth. Some have to work to earn their daily bread. Some children have everything. But reality hits a little harder when you're 16, 17, 18 and life thence becomes your own. I know how it is. Maybe I do not know. For one thing, Climate change is real and mankind is taking nature to be granted. Not only humans are on the brink of endangering themselves any time now, they are the reason for the extinction and endangering for various life forms. It's a known fact, resources are depleting, unemployment is sprouting, and our economy doesn't need any special references. People are spreading hate on social media. I don't know how are we gonna survive through this all. I don't know what am I really good at. All I can do is do what I must do for the time being, and not lose hope and hold onto myself.