And they say there is light at the end of the tunnel, what if I say the tunnel is my home.
1. And many nights I tried to run away for light, but I ended up returning to the same place called 'home' again.
2. This tunnel looks scary, I couldn’t decide is it day or night because here it is dark all the time.
3. What you search for the most when you need light? A hand full of love in your hand or a moon facing your window so that the demons don’t appear again.
4. It's hard to accept the darkness because whole life we were taught that darkness is scary you must sleep before 9 nor the demon will appear in front of your eyes.
5. When I grew up I realised that the real demon is being nourished inside us since we were a child.
6. It's all about what you choose to be, what you see, what you imagine because the darkness is part of nature but the demon is a choice that you make.
7. It's just that we are so selfish, we want light, light and only light, what about the moon and stars how will they glow in daylight?
8. It's been a long time I am in the tunnel, living here is not that scary because the light I used to run for is inside me, it was hard for me to to come across that light because the demon looked fancy and used to glow as if it has ingested the sun, moon and the whole sky.
9. We are so messed up and we consider darkness responsible for all the mess because it’s during the night when we have to fight, fight a battle called anxiety, depression and lack of positive vibes.
10. Trust me I have been there, I know it's hard but if you can't accept the moon then you don’t have the right to be the sun too.
11. Lastly, remember always, "In darkest days you search for light". ❤