Remains of Qasim, our beloved brother whose body was fired in today's encounter...May almighty curse the oppressors... He was blazed in dunya but the oppressors will be in akhirah.. Ya allah safeguard my people.. Safeguard my kashmiri brothers Ya Allah we cry daily,die with each breath..settle the chaos,may the blood sheded by these martyrs be the reason of justice * insaaf e be gunnah * in kashmir
So it's the time to reveal the lines!!! Ok, on my count of three.
One! Two! THREE!!!
1. I've always tried to mend things which weren't broken, maybe that's why, I think, my paths have always been made of broken cobblestones.
2. If love were a moor, I can tell ours would have homed wildest of the weeds.
3. This sunset feels like a brook of wine, and I'm sitting on the rooftop watching the memories come back to me from the sangria skyline.
4. The plumes of August are gold and orange. As it has soared to this city, its colours have overcome the sky and everything seems a little more beautiful.
5. I'm standing on the shore, with my forehead burning with the light of slowly eclipsing sun. And the tides which are emptying sand beneath my feet, are making me realise how everything affects everything.
6. Sometimes, I feel like Hope is a classic novel with clichéd words, which I'm tired of reading over and over again.
(Those lines are written by me :)) So that's it. Before you go and grab your pen, I certainly need to introduce you to some further rules.
Use your particular line(s) in the starting of your piece.
Your submission piece can be a poem or a prose (as per your choice)
There's no word limit so you can write your heart out.
As I mentioned earlier, the submission must be in English language.
Only single submission per person is allowed.
The submission time will be over after 5:30 p.m. of 13th of August. (remember no pieces will be accepted once the submission time is over)
The mandatory hashtag is #rf_licon_ch Mention this in your caption area, so I can find your submission easily.
Notice: The results will be announced after the submission time is over (I may take a week or two, so I apologise in advance.)
Sooo now the marathon begins...!!!
P.S- Please don't take this challenge as a burden. This challenge is just for fun, so, if you don't feel like writing, you're free not to do so. But remember that all pieces are unique and wholeheartedly appreciated :)
EDIT: Time duration has been reduced to 12:00 p.m. of 5th of August.
Helllouuuu everyone!!! Hope you all are doing fine with this quarantine routine and not at all bored with yourself and these online classes (if you do have any :-P). So, I here I am with a new challenge to cheer you all up a bit. Ugh, I'm bored of writing same kind of jokes, guess this is a side effect of staying locked inside home for ages anyway, let's get straight to the rules and explanations.
In this challenge, I'm gonna give you six sets of lines, you can choose any one of them, and you need to start your piece with the line(s) you've got. But, the twist is, the lines are hidden, you just need to choose a number. In the bg area, a picture related to lines are given to provide you a rough idea of what kind of sentences those could be.