MUST READ POST
Do you heard about AYESHA from Ahmedabad?
You must be, if not she committed suicide on 25th last month releasing a video as her husband tortured her brutally.
is MENTAL TORTURE a big think?
Okay we'll get into this later.
Have to seen dove's new Ad
Is there a Correlation between the two?
Okay lets take one more example:
Few days back one family came to my house for my rista.
My father told me to apply BB Cream to look white and he said
"Apan ko kisi bhi halat me apne aap ko pasand karvana hi hai iss bar. Aur unhone aap se pucha ki ap shadi ke bad padhyengi ya job krengi to apko "haan" nahi bolna hai, apko bolna hai jese apke ghar me hoga me vesa karungi"
That uncle asked my father-
Shadi me aap kitna karcha karengy?
Or apni beti ko kya kya dengy?
Ahh! Can you now see the correlation!
Every girl has been told:
"Bardast karna seekho"
"Ladki ghar se dulhan banke jaati hai par vapis अर्थी mehi aati hai"
1) First correct this "BARDAST" meaning and set a limit.
2) Dont push your daughter's into a Marriage where her worth is not weighted
3) Accept "TALAAK" as an option. Do not think what others will say.
4) take "Pre-Matrial counseling" to fill those missing gaps.
5) Compromise and adjustments are part of every relationship but that's not a thing of only one partner.
6) As a parent , Make your daughters Believe that you'll be there no matter what.
As a girl what can you do?
1) Observe thoroughly
3)check whether there's possibility of Compromise! If yes, is it from both the sides?
4) Do not marry someone when you're heart is saying No.
5) where DEMANDS are first, you first and last option should be always NO
6)You can never be without an option remember that and allah is with you.
**jiski jaha kismat hai,
rista wahi hota hai.
Talaaq ke bad bhi,
Dubara nikaah hota hai**