Recently, met two two-faces residing in the same hostel dorm. I’ve met quite a lot of them - if they’re under the illusion they are rare or special, not so, they are as common as cockroaches.
- They look completely different on first impression. Seriously, it’s so eerie. With both of these two, their eyes looked brown when I first met them. It was only after speaking to them, or observation that I realised they both had limp blue eyes. With the female two-faced, I saw her on the train & didn’t recognise her at first at all, and again, her eyes looked brown initially. *shudders*
I think it’s because they mimic either your appearance or what they think you want to see. Bad luck with me, I don’t like people who mimic.
- Zero empathy. They’ll be perfectly aimiable to you as long as you are useful to them. Otherwise you won’t see or hear from them.
- No apologies. Despite doing the shittiest things (desire manipulation is their play zone), they will never apologise because they never think they are in the wrong.
- They use a human shield. They will use anyone they can as a protector. Often in photos with other people, they will be positioned latching onto someone, or slightly behind, using the other person as a bodyguard.
And they are really good at getting other people to defend them. Actually, I suspect people automatically do it because this is an old personality programming pattern.
- Ruthless. If they have a goal, they go at it like a sociopath, actually, they seem to be likely to become sociopaths if they aren’t careful.
- Speed. If they have a goal, they move at it at a speed beyond what other people can acheive because they are highly supported by others so still have adolescent confidence. By contrast, other personality types are pecked at and abused so lose full capacity of their brains that way.
Sorry, happy to be proved wrong about the pisces personality programming, it’s just I’ve come across this too often & there are repeat behaviours. They’ve just proved to be so horrible and cruel!