THIS CONTEST IS OVER NOW. Soon we will come up with another contest. Whoever has sent their entries for this contest, he their work gets selected, they will be sent a mail in 2-3 weeks. Please, keep checking your mails. ❤
PLEASE, READ THE GUIDELINES PROPERLY BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR POEMS& QUOTES
1.The Theme of the Anthology is Universal. Poets can write on any theme they want.
2. Send us your 2 best unpublished English poems. Only 1 out of 2 submitted poems, will be selected for the book. (Don't forget to write the title of the poem)
WORD LIMIT : 15-20 lines
Send your 4 best unpublished quotes. 2 out of 4 quotes will be selected for the book.
WORD LIMIT : 30-40 words each
3. Also Send a bio in 3rd person (80-100 words).
If you don't know how to write a bio, take other writers&rsquo; help.
4. Submit both the poems/quotes and the bio in A SINGLE MICROSOFT WORD FILE (.doc or .docx) as an attachment in the mail.
In the SUBJECT of the mail write your Full Name, only.
5. In the body of the mail give your contact number and postal address,
and the name of the contest (Anthology contest-2' mirakee)
6: The selected poet will have to pre order their paperback copy.
7: The last date for submission is 14th January 2019.
8. Mail your entries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
9. You will be informed about your selection through mail, so, kindly keep checking your mail everyday.
REFRAIN FROM PLAGIARISING. WE ARE STRICTLY AGAINST PLAGIARISM.