1. I'm really crazy about watching cartoons, cricket, sports even after all crossing my teenage. When it comes to watching cricket matches with me, even the world-class commentators' commentary finds no voice, because cricket terms and rules have a special folder in my head.
2. Professional procrastinator, I regret it later but never care how to rectify it.
3. Understanding and reading people as I read books. Some people are like mystery and some are as transparent as water.
4. I'd rather prefer motivational speeches than listening to music and books than movies.
5. I know that I'm ugly enough that I should be hibernating, but I never let anyone realize my ugliness. I stay away from the crowd and pretend that I'm busy 24x7(Actually I easily get addicted to people like the taste of poetry has intoxicated my soul, when I feel they're close to me. Because It'll be really tough to detach from them afterward)
6. I never lie to my parents. If I try at least once, it'll look like a gardener trying to place a red rose sapling amid the all-white rose in the garden and pretend it is a white one.
7. Yeah, of course! I over imagine impossible things, I always believe in hypothetical reality. Half of the day and whole of the night I live in a fantasy world. Because reality sucks.
8. Someday I feel highly enthusiastic that my sunshine lights up the other's world. At the same time, my emptiness never pitches the pit or lets any reason to be happy.
9. I don't care what people think about me, I never prioritize their opinions. I ignore third-party cookies as a default. I won't be rude with them, I'm kind enough to be stupid in front of them. I never boast anyway.
10. However, I feel low or less motivated and worthless to the core, I 'er let go of the chance to motivate my people when they're feeling low. I don't know how they feel refreshed after that. I actually bring out the good in them. -Hasnath Mubeena -------------------------------------------------------
P.s: I know I'm a bit complicated as my heart is literally stuffed with a bizarre stream of consciousness.
Loving you wasn't poetic It was like stumbling over lost pieces of my puzzled life And never wanting to be complete But scattered, Not a rose, but a dandelion.
Sun has always been on fire But you burned up my nights with desire With flames of touch and ashened moans Peeping into the depth of sky And walking over teary oceans
Heaven was for one with wings You dragged me through hell with every sweep of wind Putting our broken pieces together as a bridge Walking over happiness, yet somehow Landing over peace
Feeling you was like twilight escaping rainbows Into darkness that knew no hues But a familiar tint of numbness crawling through me and you Craving storms of the gray skies And painting white over all our blues
Dreams were meant to veil the emptiness of the night But with you, they often pulled the sun beneath my eyes Too much light could hurt them, they say But when you're made of fire, it only calms the tides
Losing you was poetic Like my nights being frozen and stars dressed as snowflakes Dancing around clouds of furnace You walking away like the leaves of autumn But to me, the season was yet away
And now Poetry has lost its way No rhymes are fluid enough to fill my voids No punctuations can mend my soul No ironies and metaphors can hide the scars that weigh Broken, incomplete, Yet whole, I lay.