I just scribble ten thousand thoughts of my mind, into an unorganized manner. *S-I-L-E-N-C-E* I'm naive with words, naive with pen and paper, but not naive to this world, not to the miseries. Hence, I write.
1. I write when, I want to release myself of all the bondages. When the air mixes up with suffocation, it's hard to breathe, I turn my pen and paper as oxygen. Inhale and Exhale.
2. I write when, that little self - esteem of mine shatters into thousand pieces. I pick up words and glue it with my heart trying to fix it.
3. I write, because, I feel I'm nowhere. I feel being a forever patient to solitude and experience an uneven vacancy. I write to cherish a company.
4. I write beauce nostalgia has never been kind to me. Those memories with not so constant people shatters my soul. I write to escape the memories.
5. Last but not the least, I write to survive. Survival has always been tough when you are adulting, but writing down my pain gives me solace.
So I write, for myself more and less for anybody else.