The way beautiful evening comes Makes my poetry a remedy Wow a chimes, that you come My life goes out.... That evening, I can understand You just blow the hairs They come flying to me I am so close to you.. Thy hairs touches me That way beautiful eve comes to me. Wow a chimes, that you come With the diehard sound of anklet I just get beautifully injured by you, The way you Come and that whispering of you to go Your anklet tell all the secrets .. The way beautiful evening comes Makes my poetry a remedy
✍️ I have recorded this poetry in audio as well, please share your EMAIL address if want, so I will send you...
Don't go sweetheart... Of course the wishes are new this time, But not more than you, Do not go rouge Do not you mind Wait the same again Which was with me, Then yes started it Now do not get one Of course the wishes are new this time Do not you agree Whatever i am entitled to Your yes was not found, I'll take you with you Your consent is not yet Don't make excuses now Do not go now I can touch you. There is no hope (impossible) I am frozen You become cloud Do not roast everyday Of course the wishes are new this time, But not more than you, I have asked you with One age to be yours Come on, do not get me Do not you think...Don't go sweetheart
Well, I don't know if I'm qualified to give these but since I want to join in Mam Carolyn's #ceesadvicechallenge and share some advice that I follow, so here it is:
(This is long )
1. This one is old but gold. Write for yourself. You should be your own number one fan. You'll never be satisfied with just others praises, until you make yourself happy with your own work. Only then, you'll not be bothered by the number of likes or reposts in your posts. Those will be just bonus in writing. Seek validation from yourself first.
2. Here in mirakee, I have a set of writers whom I look up to. I try to get their attention by improving my write ups (but of course without forgetting #1 and without tagging them). A repost from them is as big as POD itself for me. They don't know who they are so those are genuine reposts.
3. I learn faster when I am corrected. I actually have trusted grammar critics here. They message me whenever there is something wrong about my posts. I also have some of my posts checked by them. (hi @ashik_k_a ) Would you believe, that before (around first 300 posts), I had at least 2-3 mistakes in every post. (I hope I have flawless posts now .)
4. Don't sprinkle your work with nosebleeding words. I actually promote some heavy words be mixed with simple ones but just don't do it in every line, every sentence or every phrase. 'Cause seriously, who wants to read with dictionary beside always. There is also this way of writing where you introduce the meaning of the unusual word within its sentence. And I learned a lot of difficult words this way, while reading good novels and poems. Try that style if you want to enrich the vocabulary of your readers.
5. Show don't tell. Tell: She is sad. ❌ Show: Warm water trickled down her cheeks, seeking refuge in the edge of her lips.✔️ Incorporate the sense of taste, smell, hear and touch too.
6. Make sure to write the idea as soon as it strike you. Or say goodbye from it. Write even words or phrase that you think are worth playing in your next write up.
7. Catch the reader's attention in the first line. Don't wait for 2nd or 3rd line. Not everyone is as patient as you. However, make sure you sustain the beauty of your work all throughout.
8. Read. Read. Read. (I'm trying too)
9. Don't force yourself to write (or even read.) Words call you when they need you and vice versa.
10. Write even if it's lame.
11. Quit writing if you are just planning to plagiarize others work. Writing is not for you. Seriously, how can someone take credits from others ideas
12. Ask permission first before tagging anyone.
13. There is no wrong in copying someone's writing style ( I said style not the words). Everyone learns from their favorite writers. But don't be contented of being just their shadow forever. Create a writing style that screams you
14. Fewer words, better. (for me)
15. Don't create an army of lazy readers. Don't spoonfeed them everything. Let your words make them think.
16. Let's start giving credits to owners of background pictures we use. They are also artists, like us, that deserve credit.
17. Don't follow this list or anyone's list if it doesn't suit you. We have our own ways to do things and it's not bad.
So hope this could help
(I'll update this post whenever I think of new ones to add)
Sometimes back I stumbled upon a picture & floated it as a picture challenge "#darkness_pic "
Brightest stars shine in the darkest sky.Some Mirakeean stars lit up darkness in given picture with bright verses of their poems.A single picture engulfed in darkness ignited myriad sparks of bright verses.
My heartfelt gratitude to all the wondetful participants & my dear friends who helped me spread the word.
Let's get back to the time of the Elizabethan Era and mesmarise ourselves in metaphors and music and drama remembering one of the best plays written by Sir William Shakespeare and that is "Othello".
Honesty and trust is one of the major themes of William Shakespeare's renowned play, Othello.
Yet I’ll not shed her blood, Nor scar that whiter skin of hers than snow, And smooth as monumental alabaster. (Othello, Act 5 Scene 2)
I kissed thee ere I killed thee: no way but this, Killing myself, to die upon a kiss. (Othello, Act 5 scene 2)
These were some of the lines from the play "Othello" which inspired me to compose this poem.
I've named this poem "Oh Desdemona" which depicts the final scene of this play when Othello smothers Desdemona, only to discover she has been faithful all along. Othello mourns upon the death of his innocent Desdemona and this grief and pain drives him to suicide.
So here it is:
How much could this chest bleed the sweat of sin? When this beast burdens the thorns of regret; No ocean can fade the stain of murder; The blood of my darling Desdemona!
Oh Desdemona! Oh Desdemona! Laments this heart, Aye! A murderer's flesh! Who's eyes blinded by the bitter distrust, Did fire his rage, the outbursts of revenge!
Oh Desdemona! Oh Desdemona! Ah! Thy heart, a pearl just as pure as fair, Thy wisdom warms a thousand winter months; No sun's compare is the amber of thine!
Oh Desdemona! Oh Desdemona! A beast I am, a murderer whose palms, Which when once promised to protect our love; Waxed the arms of betrayal and treason!
'If you allow coldness to engulf you before winter, season is helpless to help you.' - Munia Khan
~~Writing Challenge- Write a tanka poem. A tanka consists of 5 lines and 31 syllables. Line 1 – 5 syllables ,Line 2 – 7 syllables, Line 3 – 5 syllables ,Line 4 – 7 syllables, Line 5 – 7 syllables. Tag with#tanka and share.
Do you know that SPECTER means a ghostly apparition, a ghost itself, or simply an idea that people find frightening.
√Use the word SPECTER in a sentence. ✓Post it in the comments below.