I read this one somewhere long time ago . . .wanted to share this quote with you guys . I don't know the writer of this one .
And I'm sorry that I haven't been on mirakee since a couple of months (More guilty myself). I'll probably be back in summer. Until then , I just want to say that keep up the good work guys !! You all are doing fab . . . (LOL . . .I feel like an youtuber on vlog. But seriously guys , great job !! Keep sharing & inspiring . )
Another thing , I really don't know about mirakee's policy on curse words so forgive me if I did something wrong . I'm sorry if I offended you . . .
You said we looked so different from each other I wonder why you kissed my lips sighing against my lower lip and smiled so content //Why did it leave my soul split apart feeling sinful and blissful at the same time//
You said we were people from differences Yet you never pried yourself away from embracing me in your warm arms //Why does that scald and sooth me all the same//
You touched my face asked me to fly away free my wings and never fall from from the skies and call me an angel //Why does that feel like my chain and chagrin somehow one and other//
1. Speak. Let that one person you crush on, know of your existence. Maybe you could both laugh or just maybe it will be reciprocated
2. Begin. Letting yourself think that it's all over? If you are breathing you still got a chance
3. Smile. Make someone genuinely smile. There's a difference between them showing you they are smiling and them actually feeling it in their heart. You'd know the difference when they reciprocate and try to make you feel the same. That's when you actually smile too
4. Forgive. It's easy to hold onto grudges. Hate has a thing common with leeches. We won't even notice them latching on, but they'll suck something from you everytime they do
5. Breathe. Not the involuntary one. The one where you mean it. The one where you let yourself sometime to care for yourself. Letting the weight of the world drop from your shoulders and you breath isn't lifeless. When you genuinely let the air fill every part of your lungs and your heart too perhaps