You Know How to be happy??
1. Instead of judging people by their past, stand by them and help them build their future
2. Listen with curiosity, speak with candor, and act with integrity.
3. Treat everyone with kindness--not because they are kind, but because you are.
4. Don't try to make yourself great by making someone else look small.
5. Remember, everyone has a story.
6. We don't meet people by accident. We can learn from everyone.
7. The best leaders are those who don't tell you where to go but show the way.
8. Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up.
9. Appreciate those who have supported you, forgive those who have hurt you, help those who need you.
10. Givers are the happiest
11. Look back and be grateful, look forward and be hopeful, look down and help someone up, look up and be blessed.
. I absolutely LOVE it when people are who they are, and nothing but that. When they just are natural, no games, no pretense, nothing more than being exactly who they are. Even if I end up not liking their qualities, I at least accept them and respect them.
I also LOVE it when people have an open mind and are genuinely curious about life, about ideas, about other people. These people are wonderful to talk to.
Open mindedness. I guess this goes with curiosity, but also people who can elevate their perspective. Our eyesight is limited. We can only see so much and so far. Same goes with perspective. So when people understand this and are willing to look beyond what they “see”, then they’re the type of people I want to be around.