How to discover who you are.
The biggest problem in youth or teenage is the inability to find out who you really are. However, I have a little therapy here for you that can help bring you out of your lost self from trailing into another person's self.
1. Sit alone for a moment
2. Think about the things that usually makes you happy
3. Think about the things that usually makes you sad or angry
4. How to do you react when you're happy?
5. How do you react when you're sad or angry?
6. Do you feel more comfy when you're quiet (introvert)?
7. Do you feel more comfy when you gist (extrovert)?
8. How do you feel when you're in public shy or bold?
9. What do you enjoy doing most of the time?
10. What kind of things do you consider to be fun.
Eventually, did your answers match your emotions?
Did you find out more about yourself?
Then no doubts that's who you really are.