If the sun rises for the last time tomorrow
1)I will sit and relish every second with my family listening to there endless philosophies
2) I will call you to express how much I loved you and expected the same
3) I will rest my head on my mother's lap and live for a thousand more seconds.
4) I will regret not learning French and make strawberry Layered Rhubarb pie for dad.
5) I will not be anxious or sorry for what I failed to achieve.
( maybe I will)
6) I will just pause and relish each beautiful moment as I breathe with tenacity.
Where was this moment of mine?
Now it is in front of me
Should I die or should I live a little more.