THE SHEPHERD MINISTRY INC. (Hqts)
PROPHETIC SUNDAY SERVICE
MINISTER : *PROPHET ADEKOYA ADESINA (Senior Pastor)*
MESSAGE: DIVINE ENCOUNTER WITH GOD'S FAVOUR
BIBLE TEXT: ACTS 10:1-20
Prayer Points :
(Raise your right hand and pray) Father, liberate me from every power of darkness.
My head, hear the Word of the Lord, Arise and Shine in the name of Jesus.
Oh Lord my God, this is my own time and season, my husband, wife and children and all that belong to me must arise and shine in Jesus'name Amen
Where I have been rejected, abandoned and forsaken, Lord begin to favour me in those places, in Jesus'name Amen.
Every embargo, placed on my name(mention your name), that this name will not move forward, Blood of Jesus wash away the embargo in Jesus'name Amen
Every evil basket, placed before me, Fire from heaven, consume it now in Jesus'name Amen.
In this new month, every hinderance or blockage on my way, hear the Word of the Lord, clear off in Jesus'name Amen.
In this month of October, the Lord will make me to experience joy and gladness in Jesus'name Amen.
The Lord will show His supreme power in my life and people will know that I am serving a living God.
CONFESSION : THE LORD WILL GIVE ME JOY AND PEACE.
Divinity is the quality of being divine. A divine being, God. It means something from above. Divine encounter means something that is beyond human reasoning. What a man or woman cannot really explain.
Encounter means to come upon or meeting unexpectedly in a conflict. Conflict means to come into disagreement with someone. When the issues of our lives experience Divine encounter, there will be conflict. Those problems and challenges will surrender thus giving way to the will of God (Genesis 32:26)
Jacob had an encounter with God. He wrestled with God's angel and he became a new man. As a child of God, you must do everything you can to obtain the favour of God. The Lord will satisfy you early with His mercy and you will rejoice and be glad all your days (Psalms 90:14).
Cornelius (Acts 10:1-20), is another example. He had an encounter with God's angel. We must understand the fact that God saw some qualities in the life of Cornelius. Ideally, he was not qualified for God's blessing because he was not a Jew but he was favoured by God.
QUALITIES IN THE LIFE OF CORNELIUS
✍️ He was a devout man
✍️ He fears the Lord.
✍️He gives sacrificially
✍️ He is prayerful
✍️ He is a worshipper.
1. He is a devout man. He practiced righteousness. He is also obedient, godly and committed. If you are righteous and obedient, divine encounter will come your way.
"Fools make a mock at sin: but among the righteous there is favour."
Proverbs 14:9 KJV
2. Cornelius fears the Lord and he obtained divine favour (Ecclesiastic 12:13-14, Proverbs 10:27). The fear of the Lord will prolong one's days. Don't be wicked to your neighbour. Fear God and be good to everyone.
3. Cornelius is a sacrificial giver (Acts 10:1-14). He cares for people by giving to the needy. Use your gifts, time, talent, skills, and money to bless the life of people. Remember, Solomon that gives a thousand burnt offering to God. God was happy with him for this action. Give something precious to God and He will show up (2Chronicles 7:5-12, Luke 6:38)
4. Cornelius prays to God always. He is righteous and prayerful.
"... The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much."
5. Cornelius is a worshipper. "Let the people praise thee, O God; let all the people praise thee. Then shall the earth yield her increase; and God, even our own God, shall bless us. God shall bless us; and all the ends of the earth shall fear him."
Psalms 67:5-7 KJV
Lift up your right hand ️ and pray...
Lord, I need your divine encounter that will terminate every fear, sorrow, pain, frustration and disappointment from my life in Jesus'name Amen.