1. Take care of your health. Spend time n money on maintaining yourself.
2. Learn to be independent. Its perfectly ok to not earn, but its important to be independent.
3. Learn to ride that bike or drive that car. You don't always need an escort!
4. Learn about investments and taxes. Its not necessary to have someone else manage your savings n earnings.
5. Plan and save for your own gifts n desires. You don't always need a husband or your dad to buy you something you love. Gift yourself!
6. Take equal responsibility of your parents. Its not acceptable to expect everything from your brother every time.
7. Let the father take care of the unwell child once in a while. Your career is equally important and the father is equally responsible.
8. Its ok if the kitchen platform is exceptionally unclean or sink is full of dirty vessels. Relax n take that break!
9. Help the other woman, even if you dont like her. You never know what her battles are.
10. Its ok to get on well with inlaws! Not every family needs to have a saas-bahu drama.
11. Have some friends (men and women) beyond your husband's group, Its ok ! Spend some time away from family with your friends.
12. Its ok to not cry. Not all women need to be sentimental all the time
13. When things go wrong, try to be balanced and find way out of your problems. You don't need to play the victim.
14. Find time to read and keep yourself updated.
15. Raise independent, caring and health conscious kids. Make all family members equally accountable and responsible.
16. Create different girlie groups. Share your problems, seek opinions but finally take your own decision and stick to it.
17. Spend some time doing what you like, even if its just sitting idle. Dont feel guilty because others feel its worthless.
18. Believe in yourself, or noone else will.
19. Remember, you have a voice, use it!
20. Have a dream, and don’t sacrifice it for anyone!
Share so every woman reads this!