Information we collect
- Your username, password and e-mail address when you register for a Mirakee account.
- Profile information that you provide for your user profile (e.g. picture, bio, website). This information allows us to help you or others be "found" on Mirakee.
- User Content (e.g., posts, comments, and other materials) that you post to the Service.
- Communications between you and Mirakee. For example, we may send you Service-related emails (e.g., changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices). Note that you may not opt out of Service-related e-mails.
Use of information
- Remembering your login status so that you don’t have to login again if you are already logged in.
- Help you efficiently access your information after you sign in.
- Remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Service.
- Provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Service.
- Develop and test new products and features
- Monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns
- Diagnose or fix technology problems
- Automatically update the Mirakee application on your device
Sharing your information
- We do not rent or sell your information to anyone.
- We may remove parts of data that identifies you and share the remaining data with other parties. We may aggregate certain portions of your data with the selected portions of data from other users and share it with other parties.
- Your posts are always public. Your content is publicly available for sharing.
- We may access your information in case of a legal query.
- Your information is saved on a secure server located in the Asia/Pacific Region.
- We use commercially reasonable safeguards to help keep the information collected through the Service secure and take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you access to your account. However, Mirakee cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to Mirakee or guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
- Please do your part to help us. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to emails between you and Mirakee, at all times. Your privacy settings may also be affected by changes the social media services you connect to Mirakee make to their services. We are not responsible for the functionality, privacy, or security measures of any other organization.
Mirakee does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 10 or knowingly allow such persons to register for the Service. The Service and its content are not directed at children under the age of 10. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 10 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 10, please contact us.
HOW TO CONTACT US