Been a long time since I wrote something, hope you like it. Maybe the lack of practice is evident, but I'm hoping to get back on track. This is just another chain of dark thoughts crossing my mind, considering the present war situations between different countries. I wish everything gets back to normal. Have a read, hope you like it! @mirakee@writersnetwork #mirakee#writersnetwork#pod
October is one of the most enchanting months in India. From the Navratras to Diwali, the chain of festivals give the nature a different allure. It's neither too cold, nor too hot; it's a perfectly pleasant weather. The wind starts to blow a little bit and everything seems to be surreal. And how can one forget the lovely powerful fragrance of Raat Ki Rani flower (Night-Jasmine) I get a different feeling in this month which makes October very close to my heart. As a result, I wrote this #mirakee#pod#writersnetwork#ceesreposts @mirakee@writersnetwork
1) NOT studying and getting distracted (Trust me, I am really very good at this).
2) Watching Friends and Impractical Jokers again and again and listening to music all day long.
3) Not taking a bath early morning and only taking in the evening (This is in general so don't think of me as a dirty guy ).
4) Thinking I am a guy blessed with some cool supernatural powers like seeing the future, lifting stuff with psychic voltage, and as a result being lost in my own world of supernatural fantasies (Yeah, this is a sick one).
5) Suppressing my desires to read and write just to give time to the stupidity PCM beholds.
6) Eating and cooking is my all time favorite pastime, and yeah, I can cook pretty well, and also can eat anything except homemade green veggies.
7) Getting scolded by my mom on petty issues (Punjabi moms, you know!).
8) Watching horror in complete darkness and as a result being afraid of sleeping alone in my room at night.
9) Irritating my younger sister for no apparent reason (That's the best and very pleasing at times)
10) Messing around with everyone like ringing doorbells and running away, etc.
Although the above content is absolutely true, yet if it hurts someone in any way, then I am sorry. This is intended only for fun purpose.
You have bequeathed your most precious casket to me, which is repleated with love. You have enwrapped me, with a warm silky quilt of Protection. You have diffused in my sky your effulgent colour of Care. You have adorned the garden of my life , with your charismatic fluorescent roses of Affection. You have erected around me a wall of Rules and Manners, to synthesize my life. Like Miss Poppins , you always have opened your enchanted umbrella, to guard me against all sort of perils.
You have made me to think. You have made me to believe in myself. You have made my life. You have made me what I am.