My intense pair of eyes stared at him for a while, Perhaps,pretty long enough to see Through him and make out his level of , Something much more painful than hatred , Much more aggressive than violence, His level of JEALOUSY! The room filled with deadly silence after the passing away Of the hazardous storm which created A lot of havoc . Began with him, spatting abuses on me like Hurling stones at me which I could not take any longer And retorted back. His desire of grasping everything I possessed Was seen dark in his eyes. Violence cannot be abjured unless Something else takes it place and That's added the fuel to the fire And I took over him, knocked him down, After been subjected to such atrocities. His jealousy was the only reason behind the Outburst of the dark,angry clouds. I stood shell-shocked with a stance unmovable, Taken aback by this attitude of him And vexed at the outcome which also made me face the music Besides him with not much losses on his side As he prevented them by putting a Mask of gloomy, forlorn face, shredding Crocodile tears and hiding back the Ghastly,sinister face which revealed his true colours. I have no offense as I did my job, since He was the reason behind which made me offended at his remark. This made me rethink about all his previous actions And interactions with me, which for now, I think was an Illusion and like the washable writings of the sand on shore But filled my heart with lethal hate as the Blood-stained footsteps. #emotions#pod#mirakee#writersnetwork
Above the ground and beneath the sky, I stood capturing the serene beauty of he setting sun In my mind's several flashes. The tangerine colour emitted as the outcome Give bright luminosity in the upcoming darkness. The tinge of pink added to the sky's beauty As the tender glow of the cheeks. The grey lining of the wandering clouds Was adorable,all together radiating beauty Through the rarified void space. The shadows descending down, Trailing along the outline of the Lush green trees, making them resemble to them (The shadows), rich with the hue and casting a perfect Silhouette against the prevailing background. #nature#mirakee#pod#writersnetwork
Poetry exclaims, sings the song that there is, that falls, that does not forget, that perishes, that waits, that silences me, that drowns, that gives me hands, that kisses my eyes. Poetry looks at me there in the blue mountains, hits me twice on the chest, blesses me. Poetry rips the lace on my windows, untie my veins; makes me savanna, fight.
I ask your lips for incense, forgiveness, chrysalis, chrysanthemums, nails, clemency and lead auroras. On your lips, without a pulse, with winters without a vase, I bathe in petals; I braid my spirits, I spread them in the air. In your hands poetry, I will get rid of the cry of the crows that knock on my unlit door. In your hands, I will read the lap of margaritas; tulips will sprout from my hair, there will be no abyss.
In your mouth my ribs will stop being crossed, They will become a tree and my veins, branches in the sun. And if my chest beats again, I know it will, of course it will! The sparrows will shut their mouths forever. They will be silent, they will withdraw their wings from art and Perseid will rain on my body, I will be a stem. They will be silent, gold will be reflected in my iris, I will not flee; my essence will flutter and in my eyes I will see red flowers.
Catastrophe comes in like a pack of wolves; together, one after another, smothering you, pulling the ground under your feet, stealing the air from your breaths, burying you deeply, under ruins of buildings that once stood as tall as the sky, and it doesn't give second chances; the only chance you have is to see the sun shining bright, watch it set knowing it'd be the last time you do, and then when the world collapses upon you, there are less regrets, because what else would you do once, you reckoned death stood right at your doorstep, hiding a poisoned thorn, in a lush bouquet — you'll greet him with a smile.
TRUST - The most overrated word in my life along with the other two over rated words - love and faith. Trust is NOT the most important part of a relationship. Responsibility is. These are the points that support my view.
1. It is a decision. And it is personal. It hardly matters if the other person is trust worthy, it matters very much whether we are. Being trust worthy is a lot of hard work and investment that we have to do on ourselves.
2. It's not about you, it's about me: When the focus is always on the other person, we tend to overlook our own shortcomings and weaknesses but magnify it when another does it.
3. Understanding is the key: Instead of trying to understand, if we blindly trust the other then, it leads to disillusionment. Examples are many.. the way our scriptures have taken us for a ride, how so many doctrines have been put into our head in the name of religion, all because we trusted them to tell the truth. Trust has prevented us to understand the meaning behind the words.
4. Trusting prevents questioning. When a person is trusted, he expects that no one questions him. That's how the caste system has flourished because we believed that if a person in high office says, it must be true. We have seen kings taking wrong decisions, going for wars unnecessarily.
5. It is a form of escapism. Merely saying that I trusted so I didnt check is actually an act of irresponsibility. If we go ahead with the premise that everyone can and will make mistakes, not always intentional, we can be on guard always.
6. Trust is a misnomer. Having trust broken and ending the relationship is like breaking a building because of a small crack.
7. Trust is repairable. If you dont make it a big deal, then all relationships can be repaired.
8. Trust can be dangerous: In politics, it is dangerous when the leader is blindly trusted to do the right thing. Not questioning them leads to autocratic decisions.
9. Trust doesnt support democracy: Trust leads to power play and in this game of trust, truth gets affected. Ultimately work doesnt get done and there is every chance of one person misusing it.
10. Trust is not for adults: As a child it is ok to trust the parents to do the right thing. But later on as we grow up we need to look at everything and everyone objectively, even our own parents, teachers and leaders. Otherwise what is the point of growing up?
11. Trust leads to exploitation: the person who is trusted as well as the person who trusts exploits the other in a very subtle way.
12. Trust leads to disillusionment: Blindly trusting a person, a leader or a concept leads to severe disillusionment later on when one realizes it wasn't so great after all.
13. Trust plays mind games: trust tricks us to believe it is everything. It is a huge trap.
Conclusion: While trust is a beautiful thing to have and get, treat it with absolute caution. If you are trusted, never misuse or abuse. If you trust, then understand that merely trusting doesnt absolve you from keeping your eyes, ears and mind open. Remember matured adults dont merely trust, they work on themselves to be trustworthy.
He is a fraudster and she a passionate lover turned writer. This is the journey of heartbreak survived through seraphic daily challenges. This is a heartrending tale of her bitter-sweet memories in which the labyrinth of life is brimming with myriad verses offering her a rendition of mellifluous syllables. Fasten your seat belts for the rollercoaster ride because we are writers darling and this is our abode. Welcome to our world, but beware of stealing our work. If you still have the guts to do that, then let me warn you that you cannot enliven it like we do!
I thought "You" and "I" were two different words, but one single soul. How stupid I was for the hype that I gave "us". We were poles apart always and in the process of loving you, I lost my individuality as everything revolved around your needs. Unaware of the facade that you were masquerading and failing to realise that you were an opportunist just like a hyena. Thanks to the clarion call of the divine abode for having brought the elusive epiphanies to my reach. I'm supplied with seraphic metaphors and mellifluous verses like medicine to cure my heartache.
O iridescent metaphors.! let thousand splendid suns enlighten my soul to see the light even in the darkest of nights. .