1. I've an itchy bone, a scar that doesn't heal. My heart throbs caution when I watch people fall in love from blur windows of my house. Every night I lie awake under tangled sheets and wonder If I could count your goodbyes backward, would I be able to get there where I didn't meet you?
2. This emptiness is a home but how sad is that you weren't an opposite of it but another synonym.
3. I'm hundred light years away from your touch but whenever I return there's autumn in your land, I know you've shed your skin and you're gone. Does that mean I've to look for you in someone new?
4. You called me yesterday and I held my breath until it stopped ringing. You dialed my number because you're too afraid to admit you're hurting. I know you look for courage in everyone but not you.
5. I'm just a long laced daydream but I know you've woven this meloncholy for me to keep but I'll forever glitter in the sea, like a reflection of fire. And even if you'll hold the knife against my throat it won't change the fact that I'm an aftermath of all the lives you can never live.
6. The sun has rolled up under my skin, take a look inside, I've kept a glimpse of all the sunsets you've ever missed.
How ironic, isn't it? We were so analogous yet so different. Like two parallel lines passing through that same path, we were never meant to meet. Like water and ice, made of the same thing yet never meant to be together, for either I would melt down in your arms, or you would stand still in mine. Like the words and spaces that belong to that same poem we were never meant to coincide. We were so analogous, yet so different.. You loved the smell of petrichor after it rains, and I loved the rumbling of thunders while it storms.