#mirakee#writersnetwork#forgive Forgiving and Forgetting are not complementary. This is what we have known over the time, from experts, philosophers and psychologists . We forgive but we are unable to forget. However, life has taught an altogether different science to me.. If forgiveness comes straight from the heart, you tend to forget the unpleasant moments too....
1. Forgivingeness is easy when it is for someone whom we love but at times it becomes difficult when we know that someone is faulty , not by errors but by ill will .Forgiving someone who holds some malice, disrespect or prejudices against you is utterly important. You know why ? I'll tell you. More you think about their actions or words, deeper you dive into the dead sea of doubts and disbelief..
2. You are left with no option but to forget their ill conduct or sick biases because you have to charge yourself with some exactly opposite vibes, to nullify their effect upon you.
3. Although most of us try to step far away from such people, distancing ourselves from their malice or any kind of gesture. Is it possible always? No, it isn't. So , what would you do to accept those people and at the same time forget and forgive their mistakes?
4. The penumbra of ill will can be totally dissolved by building a huge umbra of goodwill in the following ways.....
. Forgive them . Be polite to the unpleasant people.
.Feel pitiful about their ailing psychology.
. Counter their venom by breathing in the pure air of self belief.
.Forget the pain by filling yourself with good memories and surrounding yourself with positive people.
Send healing prayers and vibes to them.
.Meet them with the armour of smile and the shield of pure mind.
. Be honest to your work.
. Engage in creativity and passion.
. Use silence as your answers .
5. Believe me , you would experience a mystic freedom deep within your mind and soul.
Forgiveness would become an art of acquiring freedom of your mind and soul from fear , a science of accepting the reality of people, things and situations. It can ignite the light of positivity in the most negative minds. Be a stimulus of positive change in ill minds.
Literature has always been a reflection of society. While some writers like Charles Dickens had mirrored the flaws of society in his works , poets like William Wordsworth tried to pacify the chaos of the age by writing romantic poetry. Thus , writers are always studied with respect to the age and society they live in.
--Today, write a creative prose or poetry that reflects the 21st century mindset and society.--
I paint a sky with blue crayons but my tiny hand can't draw kites and gorgeous birds on the meadow of soaring sky. But those pregnant clouds beg in front of me to place them on my blue sky and I try to romanticize my crayons to tint some black clouds and they're about to give birth some metaphors with the nudges of rain drops.
I spray some red colors on the petals of a forgotten rose and it twirl its head with the melody of summer rain and breezes of my sweetheart's megalopolis. And near a faded facade, that rose blooms with a poetic smile on its lips and it opens out while crumpling some wild flowers with its amorous fragrance.
I want to decorate a poem with the colors of Van Gogh, with the history of Babylon and Cleopatra, with the melodies of Bukowski and with the hues of Sylvia Plath. But behind a blue veil of life, I sleep with the paintings and truths of death.
Let's paint together with some dark nights ; Let's decorate that night with silken stars ; Let's spray some happiness on those tiny hearts.